LeanBuilt Inc was founded in 2003 in order to help improve the competitiveness and effectiveness of organizations around the globe. Our deep roots in Lean Enterprise principles have given us the ability to teach thousands of engaged workers in simple and powerful tools and techniques to transform the way they operate.
Why We Do What We Do
We want your business to thrive. We want you to grow and create good jobs. By helping you and your organization flourish, together we are improving the lives of your people, and supporting the communities in which they live and work. Nothing makes us feel more fulfilled than when people tell us we have changed their lives.
What We Believe
- Your organization is unique, with its own culture, abilities, challenges and people. We will create a customized, personalized approach that will be the best fit for you and your situation.
- We will teach, not tell. Meaningful, long-term transformation only happens if you are internally capable of applying best-in-the-world lean principles with everybody, every day.
- Success is defined by you. We aren’t satisfied until you are a delighted fan of LeanBuilt.
What We Promise
- Integrity – We will only provide services that are important to your organization. We won’t try to sell you anything you don’t need. We will be honest and ethical in everything we do.
- Expertise – We will only provide you with a Sensei that is highly qualified to help you. We don’t hire just anyone. There is a very small pool of people in this country that meet our high standards of experience and abilities. There are no rookies on our team.
- Transparency – It doesn’t benefit anyone to hold back knowledge or try to look smart. You will know what we know. No games. No BS. We will ask you to do the same.
- Collaboration – We don’t pretend to have all of the answers before we begin guiding your transformation. We will collaborate with your team to identify and prioritize the areas of opportunity and the approach that will work best.
Brian S Maready, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer at LeanBuilt, has a comprehensive background in Engineering, Operations and Marketing. His knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma is stronger than most. Before founding LeanBuilt, he worked in Danaher Corporation’s world renowned DBS Office, where he was responsible for leading the transformations of newly-acquired companies all over the world. While working at Danaher, he gained invaluable guidance and insight from Shingijutsu Consulting, the premier lean manufacturing consultants in the world. He also studied the Toyota Production System and Lean Manufacturing under Boeing’s Lean Manager Program while working at Goodrich Corporation. Since then, he has continued his learning and has developed new methodologies and tools for teaching lean principles to various organizations in manufacturing, service, retail, non-profit and government.
After leaving Danaher, Brian has focused much of his energy and experience on helping U.S. companies compete against the outsourcing and offshoring trends in US manufacturing and service industries. He believes that LeanBuilt should be a part of the solution to some of our country’s economic challenges.
Brian received a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Cal Poly State University and a Certificate of Finance and Accounting from Stanford University. He is an adjunct professor at both the Community College of Denver and Pikes Peak Community College, and serves on Boards at Cal Poly State University and the University of Colorado. Brian holds certifications in Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Manufacturing, Train the Trainer, and Advanced Facilitation.